Brief and Purpose
This agency’s response plan includes the measures we are actively taking to mitigate the spread of coronavirus amid concerns over the highly transmissible delta variant. You are kindly requested to follow all these rules diligently, to sustain a healthy and safe workplace in this unique environment. It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions. We assure you that we will always treat your private health and personal data with high confidentiality and sensitivity.
This coronavirus (COVID-19) response plan is susceptible to changes with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines. If so, we will update you as soon as possible by email.
This Response Plan applies to all our employees who physically work in our office(s) as well as the parks. We strongly recommend all personnel to read through this action plan as well, to ensure we collectively and uniformly respond to this challenge.
Operating office hours will shift to the following:
Administrative Office: Monday-Thursday: 8:30am-5:00pm
Internal Opening Only for Payroll Check Pick up
(Payroll Friday: 8:30 am-10:30 am)
Adult Activity Centers: Monday-Thursday: 8:30 am-6:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am-12:00 pm
Technology Centers: Monday-Thursday: 9:30 am-6:00 pm
Friday: 9:30 am-12:00 pm
Parks: Monday-Thursday: 1:00 pm-9:00 pm
Friday: 2:00 pm-6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am-3:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00 pm-5:00 pm
Community Centers: Private Rentals Only
Ballentine Community Center: Monday-Thursday: 8:30 am-5:00 pm
Friday-Sunday: Private Rentals
Gadsden Community Center: Monday-Thursday: 9:30 am-6:00 pm
Friday: 9:30 am-12:00 pm
Here, we outline the required actions employees should take to protect themselves and their co-workers from a potential coronavirus infection.
- Temperatures should be taken for everyone that enters the building including staff.
- Face coverings are to be worn in all common areas of the workspaces. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Zoom meetings should be held instead of face-to-face meetings as much as possible and when 6 feet social distancing cannot be maintained whether indoors or outdoors.
- The common areas of the administrative office will be sanitized every other day along with the offices.
Sick leave arrangements:
- If you have cold symptoms, such as cough/sneezing/fever, or feel poorly, request sick leave.
- If you have a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, you can return to the office only after you’ve fully recovered, with a doctor’s note confirming your recovery.
If you are feeling ill:
- If you’ve been in close contact with someone infected by COVID-19, with high chances of being infected yourself, you will also be asked not to come into physical contact with any colleagues during this time.
- If you’re a parent and you have to stay at home with your children, follow up with your manager or departmental leader to make arrangements and set expectations.
- If you need to provide care to a family member infected by COVID-19, follow up with your manager or departmental leader to make arrangements and set expectations.
Traveling/commuting and meeting measures:
- All work trips and events will be monitored closely until further notice.
- In-person meetings should be done virtually where possible, especially with non-company parties (e.g. candidate interviews and partners).
General hygiene rules:
- Wash your hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze (follow the 20-second hand-washing rule). You can also use the sanitizers you’ll find around the office.
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
- Open the windows regularly to ensure open ventilation.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent from getting infected.
- If you find yourself coughing/sneezing on a regular basis, avoid close physical contact with your coworkers and take extra precautionary measures (such as requesting sick leave).