On March 31, 2021, South Carolina began Phase 2 of the vaccination plan. Please see below and here for the latest partner email with links to our new Phase 2 outreach materials, which includes flyers, posters, postcards, mailing insert, social graphics, and video PSAs. Please post a flyer or share this information on social media and with community partners. Remember, the vaccine is safe and it’s effective. Help us get the word out so eligible South Carolinians know how to access it.
- New CR-012943 COVID-19 Vaccine: ID and Cost (dual language)
- New CR-012929 After the Vaccine flyer (dual language)
- New CR-012942 Janssen Vaccine Information flyer (dual language)
- Updated CR-012924 COVID-19 & Vaccine Information (dual language)
- Updated CR-012857/CR-012858 Vax FAQs
- Updated CR-012939 Vaccine FAQs for Immigrants (dual language)
- Updated CR-012914/CR-012915 Vaccine Fillable flyer
Need Assistance – DHEC’s Vaccine Information Line at 1-866-635-8110 will help support people searching for vaccine provider information, as well as using the Vaccine Locator map.