New Year, New Look!
On January 1, 2023, RCRC is upgrading our registration and program management software to help us better serve our community! The new software allows our team to manage patron accounts and registrations more efficiently, create athletics leagues and simplify team registrations, utilize data for more effective marketing, and more.
Even more importantly, this upgrade will provide a better user experience for RCRC patrons. Patrons will be able to search for programs by location, age group, or program type, and even view a customizable calendar of events for Richland County Recreation Commission. They will be able to register for and learn about programs, activities, events and more at their local park or community center. All of this will be easier to view on computers or mobile devices.
Patrons will need to create a new account in our new system, and can do that now! Follow these simple steps:
- Click here: https://web1.myvscloud.com/wbwsc/scrichlandwt.wsc/splash.html?_csrf_token=a4bdab272bf2d4fe389dbce74a67030a2c2cc18da498aaec5d90ae98a966cd11
- In the Right Corner choose SIGN IN/REGISTER under “My Account”
- Click “Don’t have an account? Sign Up Now”
- Fill in the required fields for the New Account Information, Primary Household Person, and Additional Family Members.
- Check I’m Not A Robot, and SAVE when you have completed the information.
Additionally, the Richland County Recreation Board of Commissioners has approved a new fee schedule for 2023.
The correct fees will be reflected in the registration and rental process beginning January 1, 2023. To review the new fee schedule, please click here.
If you have questions about these changes, please contact us at email@example.com, or call 803.741.7272.