Free COVID-19 Mobile Testing Clinic
Date(s): October 26 & 28, 2020 and November 1, 2020
Time: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Location: Bluff Road Park • 2221 Devine Street, Columbia, SC 29205
Date(s): October 29, 2020
Time: 11:00 am-3:00 pm
Location: Katie & Irwin Kahn Jewish Community Center • 306 Flora Drive, Columbia, SC 29223
We are hosting a SC DHEC Free Mobile Testing Site at Bluff Road Park. The mobile testing clinic is easy to use. The mobile clinic will offer drive-thru testing. Prescreening is not required, and the cost is free to patients. If you’re under 18 years of age, please bring your parent or legal guardian with you. They’ll need to give their consent before you can be tested.
And please remember:
- DHEC recommends testing at least once each month for persons without symptoms of COVID-19 who are frequently out in the community.
- Getting tested will help you to protect yourself, your loved ones and your community.
- Symptoms of COVID-19 may be similar to other common illnesses and can vary from person to person and getting tested can let you know for sure if you have the virus.
- Some people who are infected may have no symptoms. This means you could spread the virus without even knowing it.
- Minority groups and those with underlying health conditions are at increased risk for severe illness and death from COVID-19
We take great pride in knowing that our community partners continue to remain steadfast in their commitment to help us protect the health and safety of all South Carolinians.
You’ll receive your test results quickly. Residents will be contacted within 48-72 hours with the results of their test. Visit scdhec.gov/COVID19 for more information.